I'm back!

Hi all,

	I'm back... (as if any of you ever noticed!;)

	I was out of town for a week, and have been catching up on
everything under the sun for the past couple of days.  I was going to get
to my e-mail last night, but I met a guy in a 914 in traffic yesterday,
and he had a set of 4 & 1/2 x 15 aluminum rims that he was looking to get
rid of.  They're the ones with six ovals around the perimeter (like you've
got on your Square, Jonce!).  They were taking up space in his garage; I
traded him last night for a stock steel rim that he wanted as a spare.

	Turns out that he currently works for Mitsubishi, but is about to
start working in engine management for Bosch!  He says he has a lead on
someone who does a lot of L-Jet mods and who might have access to D-Jet
ECU schematics.  Don't hold your breath, but I'll see what I can find out.

-Greg
'69 & '71 Squarebacks
'63 Beetle