Hi from new guy

Hi my name is Ryan and I will accuire my 70 Fastback this weekend. I got it
for $600. It runs pretty good and has some surface rust plus a big rust hole
where the battery sits. This is my 1st VW. It has rear window defroster and a
clock. I have several questions to ask:
1st can I get a front seat from a bug or bus to fit as the one for the drivers
side is broken and leans way back.

2nd he said it has a 1600cc motor how can I tell as it is not the orig motor.

I''m also getting a bunch of spare parts like injectors and other small items
and carpt to go in it. I'm sure I'll have some more to ask at a later time.
Thanks
Ryan
 from AL