Valves

Ok really quick I know on one head I got a bad exhaust valve, but the head
seams fine otherwise. I think the heads are a 1976 and a 1979 ( got 76 and
79 stamped in one or the other) Now I cant seem to find any thing else wrong
with them can I just pop in new valves and clean it up???

And if I do go new valves what do I have to do to allow the engine to run on
unleaded??? I can find anything on this in the Muir/Chilton and Bentley

Thanks
James