Anyone got a....

Okay, kids.

My square is dead.  I have a notch that is also dead, but Notches are
only dead until one of us get ahold of them.  Notch body + Square pan =
cool car.

Here's my secret shame:  I don't really like notches all that much.

I know, I'm a big freak-  I like me space tho.  Don't like bugs either.
I respoect them, mind you, but sometimes I do think they were just
practice for the type IIIs.

So basically, I have a project in front of me that whose final outcome
appeals to everyone but me.

So, anyone want to trade a square for my project?

The square is complete, I have exrta rear fenders for the notch, all
that good stuff.  I'm in florida, so I know no one is near me.  Good
title on the square BTW, aside from the rust it would be perfect.  (Oh,
I'm swapping the FI engine with my fastback's carbbed enigne-  but it
works fine)

Long shot, I know.  but if you care, let me know.
Thanks!
-rj