Re: Motors

I don't think it is the coil. I went back over this morning and tried to
fire the Evil Dwarf off and it just decided that it doesn't want to go.
That's what makes me think that maybe it's the fuel pump. (Located in the
exact same spot as my T1, middle of the engine where the case splits.) If
and when I get it home, I'm just going to pull the motor and start going
over it and start replacing a lot of the outer stuff. I know that it might
still be good, but I would rather be safe than sorry. (And walking down the
street, takling to myself, and figuring out new and artistic ways to reduce
the whole to ashes) I'm starting my search for a Fastback in my area that
is reasonable. Nononono......I don't want to start rebuilding one of those
at the same time, but when I am through with the Square, I will have a
better idea of how to handle the Fastback.

Jerry Morris
69 Squareback (Who's life was saved by Toby)
65 Bug