Re: VW Classic - Type 3s

>>Talked to David Orozco in the swap meet area, he had the cool stash of NOS
>>Type 3 stuff.  He let me take pictures of a set of NOS, in the box, with
>>instructions, set of bumper overriders.  Also got photos of a line up of
T3
>>tachs - red needle, grey needle, and Type 3 Ghia.  Saw a few early T3
dashes
>>in the swap area as well as flat taillight lenses and NOS rock guards
>>everywhere.
>
>        hmmm...how can I get a hold of him??? How much  was he selling
>        them for? What needle is correct for a 65 notch??

Don't know the price, here's his information:

vwhaus@aol.com
David Orozco
(408) 288-9148

'65 Notch would be grey needle.  As a guess, I would think all push-button
dash cars (61 to mid-64) have red needle gauges but it may be only 61-63.

Standard disclaimers, don't really know him, haven't bought anything from
him, but seems like a real nice guy.

Later,
Everett Barnes             The Volkswagen Type II and III Experience
everettb@prodigy.net          http://ebus.simplenet.com/Volkswagen