Motors

I just have a couple of questions........

	1. Can a Type 1 motor fit and run a Type 3?

	2. If a T1 will fit, what kind of accomodations will I have to make?

	3. If a T1 will fit, does anyone want to trade for an original T3 1600?
                 (Hoping against all hope)

I'm just tired of dealing with something that is causing a rift in the
marriage (and I know how to work T1's)

Jerry Morris
69 Squareback (Spawns child)
65 Bug