Deathrust ?sss

I made a liitle page for you all to chew on...

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1250/rot.html

I still don't know what to do.  Every time I think I'm going to do
something drastic (part her out or whatever)  I have to move her around
in the yard and get hopefull again.

Give me your opinions.  Be honest.  I know everything is possible given
time and money, but for the sake of arguement assume I have little.  I'm
talking like a number of weekends to be doable, but not the lives of my
children and grandchildren.

If you say this car, would you laugh and walk away?  or would you go..

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

be sure to hit the close ups for the full horror....
Thanks!

-rj