Re: Sparky

> What should be the color of the spark from the coil to the distributor be
> if the coil is good? And what will the color be if the coil is faulty?TIA

I have seldom found the color of the spark to be a very good
predictor of anything.  I suspect that it depends more on things like
the gap, what materials make up the gap, and what kind of vapours are
in the gap.

Of course the notorious "black" sparks are noted for their lack of
ignition ability.

Jim