Re: Shipping stuff

RJ Latherow wrote:

> Some one needs to write a FAQ on shipping heavy and big stuff.  How does
> one ship something like a bumper?? and engine? fenders?  if it won't fit
> in a cardboard box, I'm lost...
>
> -rj

Hello All,

I'm no shipping expert, just a Muir Idiot.  I recently purchased a front
fender for my '67 from a listee.  He shipped it to me in a large
cardboard box intended for shipping clothes on hangers.  It was a good
fit and came through with flying colors.

As for other large items I dunno.

Charlie
'67 Square
It's hip to be square