RE: Sparky

Wait guys!!! I think I can handle this one!!!

Blue if its good

Yellow if its bad

By that logic, it should be green if its going bad, but I've never seen
this....

how did I do?  Jim?  Keith?  Jake?

-rj (wow, I actually knew something!!!)

P.S. Please keep in mind that the "check the color" method is much
better than the "lick the 9 volt battery" method