RE: attn universal case users

Jim, I have to disagree with you on this point.  I have a T1 dipstick in my
[universal case] engine right now.  It's there to keep oil vapor and such
from
spewing out (things get messy at 5000rpm!).  Granted, it takes long skinny
fingers like mine to get it out but it does fit without getting in the way
of
anything.
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member