ceramic coatings

> Somehow, this got sent to me only.  I talked to Scott at AirBorne
> Coatings in Oklahoma about powder coating the engine tin for the 2L type
> III project, and he told me all about their aluminuim/ceramic exhaust
> coatings at the same time.  I almost hung up the phone and went home to
> get my heater boxes!  Sounds really cool, I'll let you know what
> happens.  Engine tin is heading out in the morning.

I'll be very interested in hearing about your experiences with the
ceramic coating.  I have heard good things about it, but I suspect
that it is overkill for the engine tin since I have very good luck
with good quality paint.  But doing exhaust parts might be VERY
useful.

Let us know what your overall experience is, as well as address and
an idea of price.

Jim