RE: attn universal case users

Not using the sensor.  I prefer gauges (used as a relative reference point,
okay
Jim? ;)  I find my oil pressure gauge is rather informative about my engine
temp
as the oil pressure drops as the engine gets hotter.

Since the stock T1 dipstick doesn't create any clearance problems I doubt
the
sensor stick would either.
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member