Litchfield and the upcoming New hampshire show (june28th)

Chris, (and rest of list)

Ill be in CT this weekend, but unable to attend the Litchfield show (bummer).
The wife grew up in Hartford and knows a few good bars in that area, I can ask
her if you like.

The 28th is the New Hampshire show.  If you are going to attend, I am willing to
host people(open invite to the list or at least the first 3 or 4 people to
reply, the rest of you better have westies or tents, but still welcome!) at my
home.  Have a few extra beds, etc.  I was trhinking Bar-B-Que and stuff saturday
evening then caravan to the show (half hour to an hour away).....

We could put that Florida gathering to shame!!!

If there's anyone interested, let me know off-list, and Ill put it together!

Boyd Drew
boyd.drew@teradyne.com
1971 GTV Super
1965 Notchback 1500s