GA Vintage VW Show *THIS SUNDAY* June 21

Just another quick reminder...  And if you were planning to camp at
Red Top Mountain and don't have reservations, be warned...  They are
now fully booked for this weekend.  The next closest "campground"
(parking lot) is a KOA in Kennesaw, GA on Hwy 41.  Some of us will
try to "stealth" camp in the university parking lot, but we may get
run off.  *NO ALCOHOL* on university property, per Board of Regents.
I have some alternate campsites at the end of this message.

Peach State Transporters is hosting our 5th annual Vintage VW show
Sunday June 21 at Southern Polytechnic State University in Marietta, GA.

The show is open to all air-cooled pre-1980 Volkswagens and if you
are driving an air-cooled Volkswagen, you are in the show.

This year we have added a trophy class for all of the people who won't
bring their car out unless they have a chance at a trophy.

Admission:
Spectators: 1 can of food per person
Normal Show Entry: $1 + 1 can of food per person
Trophy-class Entry: $10 + 1 can of food per person
Vending: $10 per parking space + 1 can of food per person

The show is non-profit, any money raised will go to lot rental, security,
event insurance, and trophys.  All food collected and any other money
raised to benefit Must Ministries, a local charity organization.

For more info go to

http://www.mindspring.com/~deasterw/vwshow.htm

or call (770) 514-9159

Dave

Alternate camping (which I know nothing else about):

KOA Atlanta North
2000 Old US Hwy. 41
Kennesaw, GA 30144 USA
404-427-2406