Re: juicy belly

Chris,
	Is the leak under the engine? That would be oil. If the leakage
appears further towards the front of the car, that would be from the
transmission. All these can be repaired relatively easily.(seals) If the
car is as sound as you say, this leak is minor. I would try to get the
car srarted, after checking to oil level, to see how it runs. Then, after
running/driving for a while, park at a different location to see if the
leak is an actual leak or just drips. Maybe the owner would let you have
it for a while to have it checked out before purchasing?
Tom
'68 FB (Thumper)
'70 Bug