Re: juicy belly

> I'm going to pick up the square on Friday(the one sitting in a garage
> for 2 years).  I noticed the whole underside of the engine is wet with
> oil and possibly other excretions.

This is pretty normal.

>     Someone mentioned changing the oil then checking for leaks and bad
> seals, is it safe to assume the seals are already shot seeing that I can
> see my reflection in the tiny oil puddle on the floor?

This may or may not be normal.  You will just need to watch the oil
level carefully once you get it running.  Be SURE the oil pressure
idiot light is working properly when you start it up; proper
operation is proven by the light lighting up when you turn the key ON
and then going off a few moments after the engine starts.

Jim