juicy belly

I'm going to pick up the square on Friday(the one sitting in a garage
for 2 years).  I noticed the whole underside of the engine is wet with
oil and possibly other excretions.
    Someone mentioned changing the oil then checking for leaks and bad
seals, is it safe to assume the seals are already shot seeing that I can
see my reflection in the tiny oil puddle on the floor?

Many more questions to follow...

Chris Fox
'69 squareback