RE: Squareback Windshield

sigh....

"how far away are you?? "  R.J. asks dejectedly, knowing in his heart
that the cooler something is, the further away the person lives.  Kind
of the "inverse square paradigm of geographic VW synergism" theory.

Although he dares not hope.... poor, frustrated RJ anxiously awaits a
reply, if not for him, then for everybody else in Florida.

-rj