Re: Anyone experienced w/ Carrolls...

Many thanks to all who responded!  I received a lot of good advice, pro and
con.  It appears that there were more people having good experiences than
bad with Carroll's.  Anyway, I took the bug over yesterday and my worst
fears were realized, it's time for a rebuild :( .  I'll let Carroll's do
it.  They are very professonal and answered all of my questions.  They
offered several options to maybe save a few bucks.

Thanks again!

Bill Clark
Glendale, AZ
'72 Squareback