Re: Just venting... + actual T3 content :)

> Oh, Toby, that's nothing, jeez, he gave you 21 minutes! If you really wanted
> it, you should have either set a larger max. bid or watched it.  I've 'won'
> stuff with < 5 seconds remaining.  Guess that makes me mean, too, or at
> least psycho.

Ah Everett,

That five second thing?  Ya, that was me, maybe 3 months ago?  And I
really wanted that 1966 or 1967 VW brouchure with all the cool T-3 pics
and info.  If I recall, it was quite a battle and I was glad I can type
with all ten fingers.  At the end, I must say I swore, but my heart was
pounding, the adrenaline was going, and I must say I personally had a
lot of fun, even if I did lose.

There will always be more stuff to bid on tommorrow!

Come on guys, lighten up!

Until our bid wars cross again,

Charlie
'67 Square