RE: Just venting...

Okay, okay, I did a human thing and stuck my foot in my mouth (not the first
time...).  However, I did not realize you were on the list otherwise I
wouldn't
have sent you the private message.  Yeah, I was upset and rightly so as the
maneuver was -- again -- shrewd.  I might add, though, that eBay bidding is
different than all of the other auctions I've been to as I've yet to have
someone jump into the auction at the last second and take over while I'm
writing
the check.  As to your deep offense, come on, it's not like I was detailing
your
sex life, sheesh.  I can dig myself into a deeper hole but I've rewritten
this
paragraph over six times so I'll just stop while I'm behind.  Ahead.
Whatever.

Anyway, I screwed up and am apologizing and I've pulled over my VW awaiting
the
Greg police to write me a ticket ;)  I won't vent my eBay frustrations to
the
list when VW items are involved, but thanks to everyone who wrote and shared
their pain with me.

Which reminds me, I owe someone a photocopy of the D-jet troubleshooting
guide...whoever you are would you please remind me of who you are (oh goody,
that's openin' a can o' worms).

   Toby "I suck at strategy games" Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member

P.S. Please don't be so formal when addressing me; you can call me "Dude",
"Butt-head", "Loser" (my friends like that one) or any other form of
informal
identification.