Re: Just venting...

Hello SIR,

        I think it was VERY rude of you to post this kind of thing to the whole
list. What does it matter who wins the bidding. That is the POINT of an
auction. If you don't like the way it works, don't bid but DO NOT post this
kind of thing to the list. I don't think it's any of their business. I am
deeply offended!!!

Mike
'66 Variant