Swapping parts between years/models

I may be aquiring an automatic '69 squareback and a manual '68 fastback.
(I'm going to look at them tonight).  The fenders on the square need to
be replaced.  The ones on the fasty are good.  I want to keep the square
and use the fasty for parts.

Questions:
1)	I want the square to be a manual.  I believe there are
differences between the floorpans for auto vs. manuals on bugs.  Is this
the case on T3's?

2)	If there is a difference between auto and manual, can the '69
square body be put on the '68 fasty floorpan?  What type of issues might
I encounter?

3)	Are the fenders interchangable?

I'm sure I'll have more questions in the future.

Thanks
Jay Decker
'72 411