since we're talking about fuel pumps....

I got a bugpack fuel pump with a bus motor I was going to put carbs on,
but kept the pump just in case.  If I got desperate and had to convert
me FI to carbs, how would he pressure regulation be handled by this
thing?  Its just a little box with some 2 wires (power) and  in/out
lines.  What would I do?

Not that I'm going to, mind you, its just that my buddy offered me the
FI system outta his sqaure if I can find him manifolds for his dual
carbs, and HE can't use his FI pump anymore when he switches, so I was
going to give it to him out of the kindness of my heart....;)

-rj
-71 square (preparing for engine swap with fast)
-70 fast (preparing for engine swap with square)
-63? notch (preparing for tow and body swap with square)
-76 ASI Hightop Bus (preparing for camping)

-rj