RE: Rear apron

Don't remove the rear apron unless you REALLY want it gone.  It does a very
good
job at keeping crap from swirling up onto the rear hatch/glass area -- trust
me
here.

If you want to keep the stinger a little more quieter you can install a
glass
pack baffle.
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member

I really dont want to cut it, but my Big Flange stinger is