Anyone experienced w/ Carrolls in Glendale AZ?

I'm trying to find a decent VW shop in Glendale, AZ for my daughter's '69
Type 1 for the times when I don't have time to look at it (or even my Type
3, for that matter).  It seems to me that someone on the list has mentioned
Carroll's Foreign Car Service.  I looked through my archives, but can't
find any reference.

Has anyone had experience with Carroll's or have a posting from the list?

TIA

Bill Clark
Glendale, AZ
'72 Squareback