Re: late model notch

Hello Katie,
    I am an owner of a 1971 Notchback, and I only know of two others that exist in
the states, one is in Florida and the other somewhere on the East Coast. The one
you saw makes 4 for my list.  I am fairly sure that the population of Late Model
Notchbacks is very limited, I too would really like to know how many truly exist,
but that would be wishful thinking. If there is anything else I might be able to
help you with just drop me a line.
Steve Janninck