GA Vintage VW Show June 21

Peach State Transporters, the Georgia chapter of NEATO, and the Georgia
chapter of the Vintage Volkswagen Club of America are hosting our 5th
annual Vintage VW show Sunday June 21 at Southern Polytechnic State
University in Marietta, GA.

The show is open to all air-cooled pre-1980 Volkswagens and if you
are driving an air-cooled Volkswagen, you are in the show.  There is
always a big turnout of buses, but at the last show my T34 Ghia and
Dave Burden's square back were the only ones there!  How about bringing
YOUR T3 to the show this year!

This year we have added a trophy class for all of the people who won't
bring their car out unless they have a chance at a trophy.  (you know
who you are)

Admission:
Spectators: 1 can of food per person
Normal Show Entry: $1 + 1 can of food per person
Trophy-class Entry: $10 + 1 can of food per person
Vending: $10 per parking space + 1 can of food per person

The show is non-profit, any money raised will go to lot rental, security,
event insurance, and trophys.  All food collected and any other money
raised to benefit Must Ministries, a local charity organization.

For more info go to

http://www.mindspring.com/~deasterw/vwshow.htm

or call (770) 514-9159

Dave