Rear apron

Hey, Whats up list? not much here.. my Single QP broke off. so I bougt a
Stinger and a big flange pipe because I couldnt find a Big Flange Stinger so
I custom made one!!! Its so Cool!! But I also got a Dual QP muff, but.. it
doesnt fit.... The rear apron.. on the bottom.. if I want to put the Dual
Muff on... well I would have to cut it... and I dont want to... do you have
any Ideas?? I really dont want to cut it, but my Big Flange stinger is
REally cool! but sometimes I want it QUIET.. oh well Please help if any of
ya can.. Or well if I cant figure a way out to put it in without cutting..
anyone want to buy a Big Flange Bucpack header and Dual Muff?? Well later
all..

Thanks!

     Jason
1970 T-III Fastback

P.S. Will Early Euro Bumpers Fit on my `70 Fast??? I am thinking of ordering
some.. but if they wont fit.. how do I repair my existing bumper...?