BUGFEST 98

Hello all fellow Type3ers,
    Well Sunday is the Big Day here in Illinois, Bugfest 98 at the local
VW Dealer. I am going to go and represent us all at this event. The old
bone stock 1971 Notchback is going to be on the car show row. Wish me
luck. It will probably be hard to draw much interest, with Bug Fever in
bloom, but we will give it a shot. If anyone is going to the show stop
by and say hello, I will probably be one of the few Type 3 owners there,
and probably the only Notch. Well, I will give an after show report
tomorrow, and let you all know how I made out. Hope the weather is OK.
Just look for Illinois license plate NOTCH 71.
    Have a Great Sunday wherever you are, Steve