66 sqbk parts FS

In addition to all the hordes of T3 junk I already have, I just
picked up some 66 sqbk parts today.  I have the folowing:

LR fender with dented reflector holder.
L door with trim inside and out
rear door with Volkswagen 1500 S script
rear cargo compartment light and metal light frame/hinge cover
front and rear seats (low back)
1 wide chrome rocker panel trim strip
Pop-out rear windows, 1 L, 2 R, Ivory knobs

Conditon of these varies, but none is pristine.  It has all been in
storage from a car that was scrapped out 15 years ago.

Offers anyone?

Jim