Re: Free info from VW

>Hey Luis,
>Welcome back. When did you make it back to Fort Hood? How was Puerto Rico?
>Mom's home cooking? How many T3's did you see while on vacation?
>David Sanders

It was great!!!!!!  I did not want to come back!  I hate vacations!!
I went to the 8th Volky (VW) Show. Talking about 300 air-cooled VW in one
place...nice view. I took some pics of the event to be posted on my web site
soon. Of all of those VW only 3 T3 were there. A 69 FB, a 72 SB and a 71
Notchback. That was it!!! Soon I'll add my 68 Notch to the island collection
:)

I wrote earlier about not receiving the info I request from Germany, well,
today I got a letter from them with the info. The only thing got me thinking
was that they did not have any info on what color my car came with!!! Oh
well...  I'm glad to be back on line...that is for sure.

Damo!!!!  Your Hot VW copy is on the way my brother. Did you check that
article about the drag racer from PR on the magazine?

Luis