Re: lowering

Nathaniel J Miller wrote:
>  I rotated two splines and got an approx 1" drop.

Was this an inner spline (hidden end) or outer?  I lowered the front one
outer notch and got almost 2" down.

> Just pay attention, be clean, and do one side at a time, and you shouldn't run
> into any big problems.

One of my trailing arms was seized on the torsion bar. I broke a puller,
and on my THIRD day of trying got it off by removing the whole torsion
bar from the beam.  If you do this, I recommend using a punch and
marking the inner end's location in relation to the beam (once you
remove securing bolt you can just see the bar).

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR