Re: Which Speedo??

> Which Speedo is correct for my 1970 T-III Fastback?? Is it the older looking
> one with the bigger numbers going 10-30-50-70-100? or the newer one that
> goes to 110? with the smaller #'s? I just got a bunch of them and liike 5
> clocks. and want origional ones! cool? Thanks for the help in advance!

If you look closely at all your instruments, and compare the lengths
of the retaining springs, you will probably find that you have some
with longer springs than others.  Long springs are -70, short springs
are 71-.

70 instruments will be long springs, grey faces, no trip odometer on
the speedo.  The trip odo started in 71.

Jim