Classic Console

Am looking at the ad for the Classic Console for Type III from
Innovations in Fiberglass, Phoenix, AZ.  Might want to purchase one
for my SqBk.

Have any of you pathbreakers purchased and installed one of these?

If so, (A) how easily or smoothly did the installation go, and (B) are
you pleased with the appearance and functionality of the unit?

I eagerly await your judgment before I send off a check (to innovations,
not to you!).

TIA.

Best,

Phil
dillard@suu.edu

"Don't byte off more than you can view."