aftermarket disc brake conversion for 65 t-3 ?

does anyone have any experience with converting an early ( read: drums all
around ) type 3 to disc brakes ? I don't mean getting the calipers off this
car and the rotors off this one etc. I'm looking for an off the shelf system
to bolt on. Will I have to change the master cylinder ? hows about front
spindles ?
If I can pull this off I'm also gonna need new rims and tires as all the kits
I've seen have the close together 4 lug pattern and I of course have the wide
5 lug. ( which means at some time this year I'm gonna have a set of polished 5
spoke empis with 2 - 135's and 2 - 165's -- if anyones interested )

Dan