Pop Outs

I went on a scavenger hunt today in Amarillo Tx for a pop out handle (the
thing that connects to the window frame and the window to keep the window
from just falling out when you open it. don't know if that is what it is
actually called) and found that I have the only one here in that has pop
outs. I knew I should have asked the list first, but
NNNNoooooooooo........I HAD to go and see for myself. (Yes, I have severly
tongue lashed myself for this.) Does anyone out there have at least ONE for
the passenger side? (I've had enough funny looks and snickers from around
here that I thought e-mail would be better.......At least I won't be able
to see you snicker.)

Thanx in advance,

Jerry "There HAS to be a lot of those things around here" Morris
69 Squareback (Runs, but afraid to drive it.....Window might fall out)
65 Bug (With Weber 2 barrel......Now I just hit the high spots in the road)