Re: VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

ARE WE KEEN TO SEE IT?  Are you mad?  Of course we're keen!  I'm headed
that way right now.  If you haven't added it to your page already,
there's an e-mail address that I found on Pim Van Loon's page that will
get you in contact with VW.  After you e-mail them with your chassis
info, they will send you the information they have about your car VIA
snail mail.  I've done it for both my squareback and fastback, and the
info includes Model #, Engine #, Color (paint AND interior), Production
date, Delivery date, and country originally delivered to.  Good source
for original information and it's free.

Jake Kooser