VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

EVERYONE!

I am about to potentially put my entire chassis numerring list on the
web for all to see. It is about 12 pages long and contains a lot of what
I have spent the last few years doing. There has not ever been such an
extensive list on the Type 3 written in one hit (so I am told- even from
my German friends) and although the list has a few flaws I would like to
put it on the web and for everyone to send me their engine and chassis
numbers with the colours of their cars and whatever else they can give
me. I would dearly love to manage this entire list of everyones cars for
all to observe.

Are we all keen to see it (no one has seen my list yet). I would also
like anyone with specific changes tied to chassis numbers to tell me
what information they have. This information I trust, will be of benefit
to everyone involved so come on, lets all make this the complete list
for the world.

Aaron.

the address for it will be
www.geocities.com/motorcity/garage/8625/