Re: FI Computer

> 	Y'all can see diagrams at:
>
> 	http://vwtype3.org/literature/clymer/images/1972.07.2.shtml
> 	http://vwtype3.org/literature/clymer/images/1972.07.3.shtml
>
> -Greg
> '69 & '71 Squarebacks
> '63 Beetle

These are nice to have on your web site, but they are only the
external wiring diagrams of the FI system--available from many
sources.  I thought what he was asking for was a schematic of the
computer itself.  I have never seen one of these, except for a hand
drawn copy that a student at the UW engineering expo had drawn up in
around 1970.  Unfortunately, I never followed up on getting a copy
from him.  I could just kick myself!  8-p

Jim