Start of the parts blowout...maybee?

Well, the other persons insurance people still haven't looked at the car
after a week.  So I'm kind of hesitant te sell off my stuff due to the fact
that I don't know if I'll be driving a type 3 later of not.  But point your
web browser to:

http://www.mindspring.com/~ramesses/parts.htm

for the proposed sale.  I'll compile a list in a couple of days to exactly
what I will have avaible.  I don't know when I will be able to strip my
fastback down, but the bumpers will come off, there isn't much more than
the available on the actual car that is salavagable except a tire and
glass.  I might pull the engine or give it to my friend 'cause the clutch
is gone on his square.  He has a late model so there isn't much he can take
off of it.

Duane