Re: exhaust question

I've had Bugpack since I've had the car and I'll never buy another
one.  The last 2 duals have split the left muffler right around. I
rewelded, but it still shows a lack of quality.  Really cheap thin
metal in the header system, too.  They just aren't made very well, but
it was what I could get locally.  Will probably spring for Berg next
time if I don't get enough equipment together to make my own.