RE: My fastback was totaled...here are the pics

Duane,
Before you "sell" the car to the insurance rapists (if you do, that is...)
see
what you can salvage from the car.  Is your dash red?  If so, is it because
it
is stock?  $$$.  I see you have pop out windows and seals $$$  Unfortunately
(or
maybe fortunately) Type III enthusiasts have to be scavengers of other
wrecked
Type IIIs to keep the stock stuff flowin'.  Just suggesting.

I haven't heard anything about a murder trial in SC so I guess you were more
level-headed about the accident than I would've been...
   Toby "some say I love my car a little too much..." Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member