RE: early and late fenders

Scott Morrow asked:

> if the early rear fenders of a fastback or squareback
will fit on the later body?

This had been discussed previously and the answer was yes,
but only for the rears.  I plan to do this conversion
myself on my 71 Fastback for two reasons, my original rear
fenders are pretty shot (at least the lower 6-8 inches) and
I like the look of the early flat lenses much better.

--
John Jaranson
Research Engineer