RE: My fastback was totaled...anyone have one for sale.

Duane,
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.  Glad to know you are okay.  If it helps,
that kid's insurance is gonna be really, really high now because I can
almost
guarantee you that he received a careless driving ticket as well and that
adds
to the insurance ante.
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member