Great Texas Bug Run

Hello Volksters,

I have updated the Great Texas Bug Run site with the current information (although some locations have not been decided yet...)

Anyway, The story is laid out on the site.

September 26th and 27th, 1998.

Waxahachie, Texas, near Texas Motorplex in Ennis, Texas, 50 miles south of Dallas / Fort Worth.

Great Texas Bug Run and Volkswagenalia Collectibles Show on Saturday,
Big Bug Shootout VW Show, Drag Racing, Car Corral and Swap Meet on Sunday.

How much better can it get???

We are now looking for representatives from all the Area VW Clubs to let me know what activity each club will host. All VW Clubs are asked to host at least one activity in the weekend. This will introduce hundreds of potential new members to your club! Check the club list to find out what your club is doing.

Lodging accommodations will be added to the site soon.

Go here!
http://www.autographica.com/GTBR

Feel free to forward this email to whomever you feel will be interested.

Alan

Houston Volkswagen Club
http://www.autographica.com/hvwc.html
mailto:awpresley@autographica.com
(713) IN-TOUCH access code "HVWC"

Join our email list **FREE** here's how:
Send mailto:majordomo@leben.com
Type this line in the message box: (not the subject box)
" subscribe hvwc@autographica.com"
You will get a confirmation email, immediately.