Notch Continues...

I am looking for a real ignition switch for my '65.
I want a FAHRT one.
The one I have doesn't have a key or any writing on it.
I can get a key made, but I want the one with
 Fahrt and Garage  written on it.
Anyone got one?
I want to go to Irvine on the 14th.
My Notch may not be ready though.
Anyone sell reasonably priced ignition switches?
Where do I get original colored wire?
Red and Black are easy.  What do I do for colors and stripes?
How about the clips that hold the door panel top plastic trim piece on?
Most all the parts so far have come from Bill and Steve's.
I have been pleased with everything so far.
Just thought I would mention them.  Without them I wouldn't be this far.

Chris Ward in Sandy Eggo...  NONA #10124