RE: pop out seal

> Out of curiosity, are you putting non-pop out seals around the pop out
> glass,
> effectively turning the once pop out windows into normal, non-pop out
> windows
> like the rear-most glass found on the sides of the cargo area?  (Twang! -- I
No, I am putting a new seal between the glass and the frame of the popout
window( not the car). They are going to be functioning pop outs.

     o            o            o            o            o            o
   O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O
  O  W  O      O  O  O      O  J  O      O  T  O      O  E  O      O  K  O
   O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO